Wednesday, July 12, 2006

But.....What is his Problem?

I am wondering what is this Arjun Singh made of? A load of s#*@...???

Read this....Arjun talks of quota for Muslims...... When the whole country is stunned by the Bombay blasts, this politician was busy appeasing the vote banks.. I dont want to discuss any more on this... when my heart bleeds for the victims of blasts. But he is an unimaginable ......... you know what!!!!

I think we are left with only one alternative for all his problems. Let Manmohan Singh retire and give him that Chair. May be after that he will spare us from his irresponsible, cunning ideas.

Now i strongly think of a retirement age for politicians too. When they consider a 58+ old qualified, educated clerk/typist incapable of doing duties, how can we give our country in these old, not-much-qualified-for-the-job politicians' hands. I am scared.. When i dont want a 70 year old driver for my car, how can i allow these 70+ to drive my country?

I dont know, what i'm writing.. But i am very much disturbed at this moment.